Silver is taking out the long term monthly stops, 32.25 ish is the next Fib Support. Then you should look for 29. Spu..There are some monthly moving avg lines coming in just over 1100 where we rallied from yesterday. Once through it’s … Continue reading
You have a double top on the point & figure charts at 1134..This level is now you’re trailing stop for shorts. The dummy swing, for the downside, in the Spu from here is the 1050 area. “All new weakness is … Continue reading
IBM just put in a double top on the daily charts @ 173.88. We need to see all new action over this level for upside follow through. A close today under 173 will have us exit this Long position. Sell IBM on … Continue reading
The equity market pattern has been Monday lows followed by rallies. We’ll see. IMM currency futures expire today at 9:15 CT.. Day traders should put the Aussie on your radar today for scalping opportunities. Keep all trailing stops active. Model Trading … Continue reading
Presently we are within 10 ticks of where we originally paid for our Short Bond position. This means we sold part of our TBT longs right around this 23.25 level. End of day order…Day-Traders can lead off any way they like. Pay … Continue reading
It’s going to be a long day and my interest lies with the end of day trade. “Where we close”. Yesterday saw us cut our “Risk On Book” by 50%. WHY? Caution, and as one of my friends always preaches..” … Continue reading
We have a small Risk On Portfolio. Confirmation will be signaled by the Bunds ( German 10 Yr. Bond) closing the week below 136.56, and the 30 Yr. U.S. Bonds, which need to close below 139.07 DEC. The U.S. 30 yr … Continue reading
You want price confirmation that these trades are good! The SPU’s just rolled back over. If you don’t get these confirmations do not do the trades…WAIT!!!!!!!!
So much for that..Giving back 6 handles after having a couple of 80 point winners in the SPU isn’t the end of the world. We still have the single stock longs. Currently we are still in a small short position … Continue reading
The world hasn’t imploded…. We Sold the Spu @ app 1172.50 this A.M. Use an 1179.50 stop intraday… If Index gains hold going into the early afternoon we will consider putting some IBM into our Risk On Nibble…we will wait … Continue reading